Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome to my 'blue gum' family History...

'Blue Gum' for those lovely Australian Blue Gum trees that I love apart from Red Gums...

I've decided to start on this to record all the information on my Family History Research as I've found that keeping Rootsweb's site more difficult to maintain now.

I am attempting to start a new post for each individual and each family group so it would be easier to search and read then. I would also try to put in how I search, why I believe the source to be accurate, and how I knitted all the families together, etc., as well any little gems that should be posted.

Your input are always appreciated and encouraged! No input = no more of this... ? 

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I've just found your site by browsing. I come from Down Thomas and remember Mr Avery, the cobbler, very well. You may be interested in a Facebook group I've recently started with photos and memories: Down Thomas (Wembury) Area Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete